Vacant premises such as redundant commercial or residential buildings, storage yards industrial estates are vulnerable to theft and damage by intruders. Full time security in these circumstances may not be commercially viable and be impractical where there are no amenities.
Upperbrick can provide solutions to these issues with property inspections and other deterrents such as security barriers to provide best value protection for your property.
Our experienced inspectors can visit void units and buildings to provide internal and external assessments to protect your assets against, theft, damage and vandalism.
We specialise in void unit security inspections, if you have an empty unit/premises you will need to ensure it is inspected for some of the following reasons:
- It is in a safe condition as to not cause any injuries to members of the public, any prospective tenants or contractors
- Deter and monitor any unauthorised access, thefts, squatting or vandalism.
- Ensure property is structurally perfect and all non-essential utilities and services are isolated.
- Inspect premises for signs of leaks, rubbish and notations of meter readings.
- Inspect property externally and internally on each visit.
- Report breaches to landlord or managing agents